Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Fake UFO Rapture

As I stated in my book, Dreams & Visions of Our Future, I continue to receive numerous confirmations that there will be an attempt to deceive people into being caught up in a fake rapture with extraterrestrials and UFOs.

I know that this may sound completely outrageous, but I can only report what I continue to experience through countless examples. To this day I continue to receive confirmations that I believe are credible and will continue to post them as I come across them.

I have had many visions of things of which I have no prior knowledge. My research into understanding these visions continually lead me into the same circle of people. Red Elk is one of them. I have seen in vision, just about everything he has seen, although I am sure, he has seen quite a bit more.

However, I know with all my heart that many things he has seen about the future are coming to pass and will come to pass. I recently dreamed of an earth flip, or pole shift, global quake. My research led me straight back to Red Elk. However, this time I found out that he is also predicting a fake rapture. I will include an excerpt here:

"Today, we have no single country which is not as good, or better, or as bad, or worse, than any other country. We will be taken into captivity, except it will not be of this land. It will be onto other planets, other lands; other beings will be the bad guys. Other beings from other planets will be the bad guys who come to us and take us off. THE FIRST RAPTURE IS FALSE!

All these towers put up across our country, and I imagine other countries, are not just for microwaves—they’re for mind control, mass mind control! As well, there are some super-duper towers that can instill in us such thoughts as: “Oh, Christ is coming, Christ is coming!”—the joy, and everything else. And people will run out of their houses, stop their cars, get outside, climb their rooftops, do everything that the Bible says—emotionally controlled through these damned towers.

And then the cargo ships will take them up, physically. People will see them rising into the heavens—yelling “Hallelujah!”—into captivity, into slavery, sex toys, and alive-eaten food. I’m not talking all of the masses; I’m talking about those who should be the salt of the Earth, the so-called Christian believers. The vast majority of Christian believers will die up there!

Most of those left behind are those who cannot get outside—in the hospitals, and Christians who are in prisons, or down digging mines, whatever; they can’t get up there in time for this Rapture. They will be the remnant left behind, and in so doing, they will have, maybe, even a harder life than the slaves taken up, because we will be hunted, if we are down here. Bounties will be on our heads. They will take a gutted Christian body, and tie it across the hood of a car, running through town with the horn blaring: “Look what I got! I got my ‘deer’!”—paid for by bounty. I’m not saying that going up is going to be easy, but I am saying that staying down here isn’t going to be any easier."


I notice that Red Elk speaks of human beings being eaten by these beings, that human beings are used for food.

Last week I had a dream that I was told that demons used to eat people or the giants of old used to eat people and that it was manifesting in our day in the alien phenomenon. I've been meaning to do research on it but haven't had time. However, I sense that just a little research will show that historically giants have a history of cannibalism, and perhaps I can also find testimony supporting the eating of human flesh by alien entities.

Again, I know this all sounds way out, but I would not be interested in such things, if it were not for my dreams and I know that God is trying to show us something or prepare us for something. He told us to watch and pray.

____________________________________________________________

Vision of the Rapture
> by Susan-Defenders Of The Faith
> August 25, 2006
>
> Early in 1990 I began attending a small local
> church which taught about the
> tribulation rapture. Some believed it would be just
> prior to the great
> tribulation period and others believed it would
> occur 3-1/2 years after the great
> tribulation started, but everyone there believed in
> it with all their hearts,
> minds and souls. Their hope seemed to be in not
> having to occupy their flesh
> through some part or all of the great tribulation.
> It appeared to be the very
> foundation that their faith and hope in God was
> based upon, even though they
> did also preach Christ dying on the Cross for us
> all. I quietly listened and
> pondered the wonder of it.
>
> "For the time will come when men will not put up
> with sound doctrine.
> Instead, to suit their own desires, the will gather
> around them a great number of
> teachers to say what their itching ears want to
> hear. They will turn their
> ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths."
> 2 Timothy 4:3-4
>
> Due to being surrounded by deception and betrayal
> as a young child growing
> up, my main prayer has always been "Not to be
> deceived. Not by anyone,
> including myself".
>
> Very soon afterwards I came to the understanding in
> my walk with The LORD
> our God to always test the spirits, in all things,
> so I began my search for the
> Truth. I looked for The LORD to reveal His Truth
> concerning this "rapture"
> doctrine. I studied the Scriptures intensely and saw
> how this doctrine could
> possibly be interpreted in such a way, but yet, it
> just did not digest well
> within my spirit. So I kept searching determined The
> LORD would, as according
> to His Word, give me wisdom liberally with
> understanding. I then began to
> break it down into simple math.
>
> I know The LORD our God's number one concern is the
> salvation of our souls.
>
> I know Satan's number one concern is the lust of
> our flesh.
>
> I could not find where The LORD had ever done such
> a thing in the past as to
> remove even one of His Own Apostles out of harms
> way in connection with the
> flesh, so why would He do this now?
>
> "And you shall be hated of all men for my names
> sake: but he that endures to
> the end shall be saved." Matthew 10:22
>
> I have personally experienced what I believe John
> experienced in Rev. 4:1-2
> on many occasions, with my spirit being with The
> LORD and how my flesh, as
> well as John's did not leave earth.
>
> "Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which
> must be hereafter. And
> immediately I was in the spirit:" Revelations 4:1-2
>
> So what is the purpose of this rapture doctrine
> being supplanted throughout
> churches? Satan's hand surely is at work and has a
> purpose. A little twisting
> of Scripture here and there as it was in the Garden
> of Eden.
>
> Shortly thereafter, this is what I heard and what
> was seen during my vision.
>
> {All television, radio news reports and local
> churches telephoning their
> parishioners, were trumpeting locations throughout
> all major cities instructing
> the followers of Christ where to go to be "raptured
> up to be with The Lord".
> The TV showed the drama on every channel with
> people screaming, "It IS the
> Rapture, Praise God! Let us go to where God IS
> waiting for us so we will not be
> left behind in this unbearable tribulation! Quickly
> now, run"! Not only from
> the media was this chant being heard, but it was in
> the air everywhere, near
> and far. Thousands upon thousands who previously
> had not come out of their
> homes for many days, due to fear of being outside
> from the foreign military
> stationed everywhere, in a frenzy flocked to the
> appointed places where
> circular aircraft were positioned in the sky
> between the tallest buildings. The
> military stood by unusually silent and still as
> they let the masses pass pressing
> onward to their predetermined destinations. It did
> not seem unusual to
> anyone to see such aircraft and people were not in
> the least frightened by them
> being there. Mostly those confessing to be
> Christian and even those who did not
> confess to be a Christian believed it to be the
> army of The LORD our God,
> i.e. The Rapture. I could see myself making my way
> quickly to one of the
> closest locations to warn people, but my screams of
> "NO! - Don't Go! It IS NOT The
> LORD our God" were lost as people disappeared under
> the faint laser type
> light beamed down from the whirling circular crafts
> while the sounds of "Here I
> am Lord. Save me!" permeated above all else. My
> heart was heavy with an
> overwhelming sadness and my eyes streamed down tears
> as I grievously watched the
> great deception and feeling the cool wind blow. As I
> looked up I could somehow
> hear the horrific screams of those that had been
> deceptively "beamed up", but
> no one else appeared to hear them or their muffled
> cries of, "Forgive Me,
> Lord", over the turmoil below.}
>
> During this vision the following Scripture came
> forth into my mind and is
> now seared forever upon my mind and heart.
>
> "Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is
> Christ, or there; believe
> it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and
> false prophets and shall shew
> great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were
> possible, they shall
> deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you
> before. Wherefore if they shall
> say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not
> forth: behold, he is in the
> secret chambers; believe it not." Matthew 24:23-26
>
> Clearly, it is as it has always been: deception,
> destruction and death. It
> is foolish to think that Satan's twisting words are
> not important enough for
> him to have his descendants and armies follow
> through on.
>
> It is written that Satan comes before The LORD's
> Second Coming and will
> imitate The LORD our God with signs and wonders.
> We, as Christians know we will
> be caught up to meet The LORD our God in the air at
> His Second Coming. Shall
> Satan not also imitate this event at his arrival?
>
> "Be clear-headed, be vigilant; because your
> adversary the devil, as a
> roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may
> devour:" 1 Peter 5:8
>
> source: Judy Curmi

2 comments:

  1. Dear Freed From Evil,

    Thank you for your response. I am not endorsing any person, I never said or alluded to such a thing. What I have done is endorsed what I believe is "the truth". My calling is to share the truth. This is what I am accountable to do. You cannot seperate the truth from Christ, no matter where it is found, for he is the author of all truth. What we do with that truth, we are responsible for and I have not been called to be Red Elk's judge, nor am I worthy. For have I been totally faithful over the truth the Lord has entrusted to me? I'm not even worthy to judge that. Only God can be my judge. All I know is that for my entire life, one thing I have learned is that the Lord has used many different sources, no matter how obscure or non-christian, to confirm to me many truths he has sought to convey.

    When I was a little girl, I didn't know what church really was. My family were alcoholics, drug abusers and criminals. But God in his mercy, looked down on me, a seven year old child and led me to His truth. How did he do it?

    First an old old man who lived down the hall. My parent's didn't know him. But some way, I wandered down the hall and into his apartment. He would sit me in a chair and he would read to me out of the book of Revelation in the Holy Bible. At that young age, my eyes opened to the reality of the spiritual realm, Jesus Christ, demons, the future, and the end of the world. This was the beginning of my pursuit of Christ and the introduction to my end times calling. The old man was a Jehovah's Witness.

    I will never forget that old man, his name was Clifford. He probably isn't even alive today, but God used an old Jehovah's Witness, a cult, to lead me to the truth. I have never been a member of any denomination or cult. I have always followed Jesus. But I have learned that he will lead me to many different places to show me what he wants me to know.

    As time passed, while I was still in elementary school, I remember pulling a book from some shelf somewhere. It was a little orange book, on the cover it said The Revelation. It was about bible prophecy based on the book of Revelation in the Holy Bible. Again God was speaking to me about the endtimes, at an extremely young age, leading me to the truth that he wanted me to be aware. The book was from the Watch Tower, a cult magazine.

    Because of these encounters, at 11 and 12 years old, I found myself wandering into neighborhood corner churches, by myself weeping for my sins and crying out to Jesus. At that time, I still had not come to know the complete truth.

    But God had used these cults to plant the seed of his word, from the holy bible, in my heart that would soon germinate and cause me to turn from my sins and give my heart to the Lord of Lord and King of Kings.

    When I was 16, I spent time smoking weed and drinking beer on the streets of Oakland, CA with people I thought were my friends. But when I got high, do you know what I talked to them about? What consumed me? Where my paranoia lied? In the end of the world. I would tell my friends, you guys, we have to give our lives to God because the world is going to end and we are all going to hell. God used me, a person high on drugs, to preach to my friends. Who probably under any other circumstances would never even consider such topics: God, Hell, the end of the world.

    Less than a year later, I ran into a friend who was born again and led me to Jesus. After that the Lord filled me with the Holy Ghost and gave me a new life in Christ, freed from sin with gifts and a calling. I will forever be greatful. Since that time, I have even seen my closest friends also give their lives to Christ, through my witness. But the seed in them was planted through a lost and confused little girl.

    So now, back to Red Elk. How can I judge him when the work of God has not been complete in his life? How do I know what his end will be? Can God use him to deliver some truth? Absolutely! Has God told me to correct him on any issue? No, He hasn't. Should he do so, I will not hesitate. Anyone who knows me knows I am not slow to deliver a rebuke or a word of correction. However, we must be led by the Holy Spirit in every thought, word and deed.

    So my word to you would be this. Perhaps since the Lord has placed these concerns on your heart, it is your responsibility to do such things. I think perhaps it is your job to speak to Red Elk and my prayers go with you in Jesus name.

    One last thing, if God can use a donkey to speak, who is not a Christian, he can speak through anyone he choses. BTW, Red Elk does believe in Jesus Christ by his own confession and probably follows the teachings of the bible more closely than most Christians. I am aware that he also believes in some things that I don't quite understand, neither do I care to. I am on my path. I pray for Red Elk that his spirit, soul and body will be saved in the day of Christ, because I believe his heart is in the right place and his heart is true. That's more than I can say for the majority who "claim" to follow Jesus. Much love to you in Christ Jesus and I am praying for his body that we will seek more to walk in love and light in practice and not in merely what we say. Amen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR FAITHFULNESS I BEAR WITNESS ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THESE CREATURES EATING HUMAN FLESH I HAD A DREAM A SMALL HELICOPTER TRYED TAKING OFF BUT COULD NOT ESCAPE TWO MEN CLIMBED OUT ALIVE BUT HURT TWO CEATURES STANDING NEARBY GRABBED THEM AND THE BIG ONE RIPPED AN ARM OFF AND ATE IT [I WAS VERY DISTURBED]ITS HAPPENING]

    ReplyDelete