Monday, February 16, 2009

2012 Pole Shift - Mayan and I Ching prediction

I have not yet received any specific revelation regarding 2012. But what I have received continuously is the future pole shift. On this video minute number 3:37 talks about global warming being a result of a gradual pole shift.

I am convinced that there are strong indications that we are experiencing a gradual pole shift. We have evidence that the government is currently preparing for this scenario. Please request link for government documents, if interested.

Also, I had a vivid dream of the earth tilting on its axis and the crust sliding which is accurately depicted in this video. I am posting the video for my research so I can keep the data regarding the sliding of the crust and pole shift data.

This information has been given to us so that we may prepare ourselves spiritually. There is nothing to fear as long as we have a strong connection with God and faith. Even faith alone can spare you from fear. Without faith, fear is inevitable for fear is the opposite of faith.

We will witness great miracles as the effects of global warming become more evident and the pole shift imminent. Position yourselves in faith. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment