Tuesday, May 19, 2009

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

For those of you who have been following my blog and personal correspondences, you may be aware that I have been predicting that soon there will be a revelation that will shock the world to its core. Essentially I have sensed it will be information that reveals that many things we have believed would be a lie. I cannot say with certainty I know specifically what this information is but I can say that it contains certain knowledge of which I am aware and knowledge that I know would discourage the faith of many.

I do not want to be the person to reveal such knowledge and take on such a responsibility. I have already been faced with certain revelations because I have been called to do it and have been able to remain with my faith in tack.

Many will not be so fortunate. Could this global event be it or preparation for such an event? Could we be that close to such a globally ground shaking revelation? We that are watching and praying know how close we truly are. This could be it.



OBAMA ADMINISTRATION MUST DISCLOSE BY MAY 31ST



World War III



GLOBAL WARMING & CATASTROPHIC EARTH CHANGES



"WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF AIR. WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF WATER. WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME."

No comments:

Post a Comment