Six people have died of flu and its complications (pneumonia) over the past 24 hours, the ministry said. Two people died in Donetsk region, and one each in Kyiv, Dnipropetrovsk, Volyn, and Cherkasy regions.
Since the outbreak of the epidemic, over 2.463 million people have contracted flu and respiratory infections, including 19,198 people over the past 24 hours.
A total of 147,931 people have been hospitalized since the start of the epidemic (October 29). Of those hospitalized, 117,186 people have been discharged from hospitals.
The epidemic threshold of flu and flu-like illnesses has been exceeded in Vinnytsia, Dnipropetrovsk, Kirovohrad, Luhansk, Sumy and Cherkasy regions, and in the city of Sevastopol.
Five people have died of flu and its complications (pneumonia) over the past 24 hours, the Ukrainian Health Ministry reported.
Since the outbreak of the epidemic, nearly 2.104 million people have contracted flu and respiratory infections, including 47,379 people over the past 24 hours.
A total of 128,851 people have been hospitalized since the start of the epidemic (October 29), including 2,551 over the past 24 hours. Of those hospitalized, 102,510 people have been discharged from hospitals.
The epidemic threshold is exceeded in Vinnytsia, Dnipropetrovsk, Kirovohrad, Luhansk and Sumy regions.
ProphecyWatcher: No mention of the specifics regarding the viral pneumonia symptoms, such as wet and bloody, black lungs. Between the two articles there is a major reduction in the number of cases per 24 hour period. "As Ukrainian News earlier reported, the Cabinet of Ministers on October 30 imposed quarantine in nine regions because of the epidemic of the A(H1N1) influenza."
H1N1 Swine Flu Mutation Responsible for Severe Illness
"The mutated version of this H1N1 influenza is a mixture of swine, bird and human viruses and has killed at least 6,770 people globally, according to the latest update. Similar mutations have been found in H1N1 viruses circulating in several other countries, including the Ukraine, China, and here in the United States."
"Public health authorities have said this could be due to the country being hit early in the pandemic's northern hemisphere winter wave, before a mass vaccination program got underway. Opponents of the vaccines lay blame on the mutations being developed in the laboratory and actually being transmitted via the vaccines."
(San Francisco Examiner)
Prevention should be the strengthening of the human immune system. Professor Bachinsky recommends, “Garlic, onions, wild rose, viburnum (guelder rose), raspberries, citrus fruit, honey, and other fruits and vegetables – whatever you want. Those with a strong immune system will survive. Those with weaker immune systems will succumb to the disease.”H1N1 Swine Flu Bio-Weapon Link
Professor Victor Bachinsky, PhD., is a coroner in the Chernivtsi region of Ukraine. He provides evidence which indicates that Para influenza mixed with the H1N1 virus, not pneumonic plague, has caused so much illness in Ukraine. Yet more strains of influenza which have combined, a strong indication that we are dealing with a laboratory developed bio-weapon.
- Ukraine Swine Flu Deaths indicate H1N1 Vaccine and Biological Weapon Link
- World Health Organization advisors paid by pharmaceutical Companies
- Real life stories of adverse reactions to the H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome and H1N1 Vaccine: Is there a connection?
- Europeans Question if Swine Flu is Pandemic or Scandal
- H1N1 Swine Flu mutations may have reached the United States
- Baxter Sent Bird Flu Virus to European Labs by Error
- Joseph Moshe, Man Suspected of Making Threats agains White House, Leads Threats Against White House, Leads Police on Chase in LA
- Is Baxter International’s Swine Flu Vaccine a Godsend, a Scam or Something Worse?
- Iowa and North Carolina Reports Raise Fears H1N1 Mutations have Reached the United States
- Project Camelot November 24th Interview on H1N1 Ukraine Virus