Sunday, October 17, 2010

Star Shaped UFO

I finally decided to give everyone an update. What is going on? Why am I giving so much attention to UFOs? Well first I told you back in 1997, They Are Coming and They are Not Nice.

Now that they are subtly creeping into the media, they are beginning the slow boiling frog syndrome. You hardly remember you were warned.

What you are witnessing right now is the beginning of their arrival (Revelation 12). I know everyone is waiting for open disclosure. However, I have never seen the kind of open disclosure people are expecting. Where the government comes clean on their involvement with extraterrestrial races. NOT!

I will paint a picture for you, so you can see what open disclosure looks like before it happens. You probably will not believe me any more than you did before about anything. But everything is happening exactly as I saw it, and there is much more to come.

Open disclosure looks like this: ALIENS (DEMONS/OTHER DIMENSIONAL BEINGS) WALKING ON EARTH OPENLY, MILITARISTIC AND IN FULL CONTROL. Its absolutely horrifying and there is nothing nice or friendly about it. What else does open disclosure look like? HUMAN BEINGS WALKING MINDLESSLY ON U.S. MILITARY BASES TOTALLY ABSENT OF CONSCIOUSNESS.

This is called the New World Order. The old world system included sovereignty, freedom of thought and expression. The New World Order is absent of all these things because human beings have surrendered their sovereignty and in doing so have invited an invasion. Sound crazy? Keep living and keep watching.

For those who have been listening to me, you know I have been receiving strong impressions about the stars. These inclinations have led me to quite a deal of knowledge about our relation to the stars as well as the origins of many races. THE APPEARANCE OF THESE NEW STARS THAT CAN BE SEEN IN THE NIGHT SKY ARE A SIGN OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER AND THE REIGN OF ANTICHRIST.

This hexagram shaped star is associated with sacred geometry and OCCULT KNOWLEDGE. What does that mean? That means that if you do not understand the message that is being sent to you to warn you of the danger we have found ourselves in, you very well could be under a magical spell. Sound crazy? Magic is very real and very powerful. We live in a magical world and the true irony is the spell itself which keeps everyone living in an illusion, accepting fact as fiction and fiction as fact.

Well I have very strong reason to believe that before Obama leaves office you will see some things that are literally going to BLOW your mind. And trust me your mind won't be the only thing that BLOWS.

I have been quiet for awhile and doing my research and prophecywatching privately with the exception of blogging some of my video findings. For those of you who have been requesting it, I will do more writing and explaining things more, but from now on you have to request it. I'm not going to put my life on the line for the fun of it.

There is a comment section to this blog. Please access and use it. Otherwise I don't have a true compulsion to write. I need to know what you are thinking. I need your feedback as well as your insight. Blessings to you. Fear not, walk in faith. Know who you are and what you came here to do. Its time to get it done while you still have a chance. Seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment