Monday, March 27, 2006

Dream of Forced Vaccination

I dreamed I was locked in a medical facility. I don't know why I was there but I was definitely being held against my will. The nurses there were uncaring and cruel. I remember three nurses in particular. One nurse was in training and of course she would be taking my blood.

The first nurse picked up a container of syringe needles and told me I was going to get a shot. I said okay but please don't stick me hard. There was something sadistic about the situation. The needles were in some type of fluid and I remember it dropping on the floor and a discussion about whether this was sanitary. 

When the needle was ready the training nurse tried to find my vein, there was a tube attached to the needle that seemed to spill out my blood. As the blood dripped out of the tube and onto the floor, a third nurse wiped it up with a napkin and also used the napkin to clean the top of the tube. I thought to myself, I hope nothing from the floor gets into my blood stream. It seemed like a really bad situation.

After I had this vision, something deep inside said to me...do not take anymore vaccines.  After this vision...I vowed not to allow anyone to take my blood or receive any injections.

No comments:

Post a Comment