Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Visions of Robots & Drones


My Charcoal Rendition of the All Seeing Eye (Mural 2006)

Visions of Robots & Drones

 I have been having a lot more technological dreams lately, but have not had time to catalog them here and have been using a voice recorder to detail them.  If you are interested in seeing more blog posts, I need to hear from you.  Please leave me a comment.

What I have been seeing have been flying cars, arial drones (all seeing eyes, monitoring and tracking devices shaped like the CBS metallic/eye) and robots/transformers.

A Few Quick Details


  • The Eyeballs are Arial Drones that Hover and Zip with Lightning Speed
  • The Eyeball Drones are Consciousness Enhanced Devices - They are Aware
  • The Eyeball Drones are Monitoring and Tracking Devices - They are Telepathic
  • The Flying Cars Hover and Move by Pulling the Joystick
  • The Flying Cars Have Specially Designed Parking Garages/Hatches they Connect To
  • The Robots are Transformers - They Transform in Shape and also Monitor
  • The Transformers Appear to be part of the New Monitoring System - Patrols
What do I see happening here?  What I have been speaking about for the past 20 years consistently.  A Brave New World.

What does this mean for you and I?  Well for each of us it is different and personal, for each of us have a purpose and a destiny if you believe that.

My job is to let you know that the world around you is indeed changing at lightning speed in a way that you may not fully be able to comprehend.  These technological advances may appear good on the surface, but the underlying influence is control.

Now is the time to define the future for yourself.  You are not a victim of circumstance, but you are here to grow and advance as well.  Use technology to take you to the next level of self improvement, and self realization.  Do not fall into the trap of being controlled by technology and technology will never have power over you.

Many blessings to you all.  Thank you for continuing to visit my blog.  My hottest page continues to be Dream of The Shadow Man and still gets a lot of traffic from the search engines.  Have you seen the Shadow Man?  Check it out!

Dream Interpretation & Energy Reading

Do you have a dream you would like analyzed and interpreted?  Are you in need of Spiritual Guidance Counseling?  Birth Charts & Energy Readings are also available.  Click Here for more info!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. If I saw a flying eye in the sky orb,i would have a irresistable urge to shoot the thing down.This is interesting,bc of late I "saw" that happening.I said,"I would'nt be suprised if we started to see little black orbs like you see in the stores flying around monitoring us.I have dreams sometimes like this,but in waking life I also see visions at times or sense things.

    ReplyDelete