Friday, May 26, 2006

Dream of U.S. Riots & Jesse Jackson

I dreamed that I saw the police in black riot gear on both sides of us. It seemed that I and some Christians were in the middle. There were crowds of people, like protesters behind the riot police screaming at us.

I heard one man yell to us, you better get out of here. I felt like he was warning us that the police were gonna beat us. It was a very unique and weird scenario. This riot was really big.

Then I saw Jesse Jackson and he was upset or complaining about something.

I saw a news telecast in progress and I saw the news announcer get word of the riots. I think he was making adjustments to try to get the live feed on the riot situation. End of dream.

2 comments:

  1. good call and amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of today, I think this vision has come to pass. Jesse Jackson in the news over Trayvon Martin, and a killing of 5 Christians in Oakland. Calls for violence by Sharpton. What next? Riots?

    ReplyDelete