Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dream of the Gulf Stream & Oxygen Depletion


Vision-Birth of a Storm

December 26, 2005


I call it the birth of a storm because it was designed by man. I
believe the Lord is showing me how some storms are made. This dream
indicates that it was not a random act of God but rather a perfectly
deliberate man made act.

I was inside a house. I was standing in the doorway of the back
porch, which sat out on the water. It was kinda like ocean front
property but it was more like a bay. (Gulf Coast?)

I looked up in the sky and I could literally see the jet stream. It
looked like water traveling in a stream in the sky, not far above
the water below. It kind of bubbled too.

I ran in the house to tell everyone to look out the window. My
family was in the living room and we could see the
bubbling through the windows and dismissed it. I yelled to my family
to come and see and we ran to the back door and looked up at it.

As we watched it, we could see clouds connected to it, stormy
clouds. I yelled, a storm is coming and immediately there was a
tremendous thunderous rumbling sound and a mighty wind that began to
pull us out of the doorway. The rumbling was so powerful and the
wind so strong it began to suck us both out toward the water. I
could feel myself loosing my grip. I began letting go.

As I looked up I could see the clouds forming into the shape of a
newborn baby. And it makes me think, the birth of a storm. Intuitively I understood this is
how storms are born. And I knew all the while as I looked at this
jet stream that it was man-made.

Will update this dream with news and articles regarding storms in the gulf and the effects on the Oil Spill Disaster on the Gulf Stream.

Changing Jet Streams May Alter Paths of Storms and Hurricanes

It's snowing in Australia and California yet 'warm' in Greenland

12/22/10- The freezing conditions that have blasted Britain are being blamed on a series of weather patterns that are bringing Arctic temperatures to much of western Europe, California and even Australia.

One of the main factors is a change in the position of the jet stream - the fast-moving current of air that moves from west to east, high in the atmosphere. A system of high pressure has forced the jet stream further south, allowing biting cold winds in from the north.

Major, Bizarre Fish Die-Off Along Lakefront

Audio MP3: Lower than Usual Oxygen Levels is the Cause



Will also post my dream on Depleted Oxygen Levels in our Seas and news and information verifying this data and its effects on marine life.

No comments:

Post a Comment