Sunday, October 13, 2013

Dream of the Black Cube Virtual Prison

This morning, right before I woke up, I heard the words 144000 dimensions of a cube. I thought about the 144000 spoken of in scripture, and how it relates in some way to the dimensions of the New Jerusalem in the bible. I also keep getting premonitions that the New Jerusalem is in some way directly related to the black cube in Mecca and on Saturn.  I will write more on this soon.

Every since I had the vision of Obama appearing to me similar to the white horse rider of Revelation 19, I have not been able to put together how he relates to Christianity and Islam. But since that time I have been slowly receiving more revelations connecting the two.

A vision has a seal on it. The seal can only be broken when you are ready to receive the truth. I also had a dream about a black cube and never recognized it. Now that I understand cubes better, I finally understand the meaning of my vision!

Dream of the Black Cube Virtual Prison
Michelle Collier 2006

I remember seeing these short stocky blackish looking beings and they were wearing red robes. I have never witnessed beings like this before until a vision I had of Obama in 2009. In that vision, I saw short stocky blackish beings coming up from out of the earth in army formation.

These short, stocky, red robed beings were performing a magical ritual involving candles and blood. I saw the beings sprinkling blood over the candles.  I stood by silently and watched them from a distance. I then saw human beings transported into a black cube through this ritual. The cube in some way reminded me of a black floppy disk for a computer.

Once inside this computer disk, these souls were literally trapped inside a virtual prison. It also reminded me conceptually of the movie called The Matrix. I remember wanting to report this to the authorities but I did not truly know what to do. I remember feeling guilt because I saw it take place and unable to do anything to help these people get out.

I went to Youtube and typed 144000 dimensions of a cube and the following video came up. In a nutshell what I am saying is:

1. I have been receiving visions about other dimensions, portals and stargates.
2. I have been receiving visions about technology to transport people to other dimensions.
3. I have been receiving visions about magical rituals to transport people to other dimensions.
4. I have been receiving visions about technologies to remove and contain people's consciousness.
5. I am now receiving visions that connect Islam to Christianity, regarding the battle of armageddon, the feast of the Lamb, and the bride of Christ as all being Islamic!

I have been silently moving toward the opinion that the New Jerusalem will be a technological virtual Islamic prison world designed to exist after the world has been destroyed.  The opening of portals and stargates through the use of ritual magic, including meditations practiced in Merkaba (Star of David & Melchizedek) New Age meditations.

Warning: The image of the black cube in front of the sun has not been vetted and I do not think it is real.  This video is for research purposes only.


No comments:

Post a Comment