Monday, December 11, 2006

Dream of Grey Manta Ray UFO


Today I dreamed that I and a little boy had telescopes and we were looking up into the sky. Suddenly I saw a giant UFO, then suddenly it appeared much smaller, as if it zoomed far away. Then suddenly it appeared very large again and right overhead. Then it began to come down on top of me. Right as it was close enough to touch me it vanished. Almost as if it disintigrated like the teleportation technology in Star Trek, but much faster like in one second. I drew this picture to show what it looked like. From underneath, it appeared round and it had a short tail that flipped up.

2 comments:

  1. I found this MUFON sighting report today on mufon.com, and I remembered you writing something about a manta ray-like ufo. Thought you might be interested. Here's the report:

    Case Number: 33603
    Log Number: US-11252011-0020
    Submitted Date: 2011-11-25 20:17 GMT
    Event Date: 2011-07-07 16:00 GMT
    Status: Assigned
    City: Roanoke
    Region: Virginia
    Country: US
    Longitude: -79.9414266
    Latitude: 37.2709704
    Shape: Triangle
    Duration: 00:01:00
    Distance: Unknown
    Description:
    I was in my back yard, floating in my pool. A hot summer afternoon, clouds were of course forming. I saw something between two of these clouds, which seemed to be a cloud itself, but it had a more defined shape. It was, as best I can describe it, like the rear half of a stingray. (Triangle with a long point.) I watched it for less than a minute, I guess. The clouds on either side continued building and morphing. The "object" vanished in a way I would describe as similar to "cloaking" ships seen on television.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi catherine, thanks for posting that. it means so much to have your support. namaste!

    ReplyDelete