An FBI SWAT team stormed a family home in  District Heights, Maryland, yesterday at 6 a.m.
Agents fired at an unarmed 18-year-old woman in what appears to have been a no-knock raid. Via ABC 7:
“They almost hit my daughter, man,” says Emory Hughley. “If I hadn’t told her to go back in her room they probably would have shot her.”
Hughley says he was asleep in the basement when he heard a bang at the front door. His 18-year-old daughter Myasia was upstairs in her room with two friends who were spending the night. Around 6 a.m. he says he came up to the living room and saw 15 FBI SWAT agents coming inside, guns drawn.
“I’m shouting ‘Nobody is armed, nobody has a gun!’ and then all of a sudden I heard ‘She’s got a gun!’ and they just opened fire,” he says.
Hughley says he looked up and saw his daughter standing outside her bedroom in the hallway. Then he heard gunfire.
“I’ve got eight holes in my wall. One bullet went past my head, almost hit me, ricocheted off my brick wall and some of the shrap metal hit my little daughter in the back of her neck, all for nothing.” says Hughley.
Myasia was treated at a local hospital for a flesh wound and released. The Hughley’s say none of them were armed an in fact, none of them own guns. They were never told why their home was raided.
Myasia, a college student, had two friends sleeping over. Her brother was in the house as well. According to an FBI agent, her injury came from a fall, not debris from a bullet. (Source)