Thursday, November 16, 2006

Dream of Reptile Humanoid


It was very early in the morning, my bedroom was pretty well lit. I felt something touch my arm and press down on me very hard, it brought me out of a deep sleep. Still half asleep I thought it was someone crawling into my bed. Then I felt another hand press down on my chest, by this time I should have seen someone's face, but I saw nothing.

Then I felt something literally climbing on top of me. It felt like a giant human size lizard. I could feel it pulling itself forward over me with its palm and elbows. I suddenly realized I was suffocating. Immediately I knew I was being visited by a demonic or other dimensional being. I shook it off as hard as I could and it vanished.

This was the second time I have been visited while I was asleep on my back. The first time was back in the mid-90s when I saw a black figure standing next to my bed, but that time I was paralyzed but not suffocated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    When I was very young, possibly 5 years old, I had an experience with a small gray. It was very dark, my mother and step father were sleeping. I was sleeping alone in a new room without cutains because we had just moved in. I remember seeing an odd pale luminous creature staring at me from outside of my window; with black eyes and a small red slit of a mouth. I was startled because it was a second floor apartment so, I had no idea how it could be outside my window but I remember feeling a little scared and curious at the same. It seemed to be making faces at me and, for whatever reason, I began making faces back at it until suddenly with a kind of swooshing movement it disappeared. I've often wondered who was more startled, him or me? Through the years I have always remembered this experience vividly but have never thought that it was a dream. What I saw I knew was real and it was confirmed when I saw the cover of the book "Communion" by Whitley Streiber. The face on the book is the exact likeness of the creature that I saw that night long ago. I have often said that I think I will see it again some day.

    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Myrna Thanks for sharing your experience. I have to agree with you. It appears that you witnessed what I believe could be an other dimensional being. There is also some information available that describes some grays as being biological hybrids or clones. I would also like to add that yes, you are right, you will be seeing these beings openly in the near future. Have faith and keep love in your heart. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete