Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Aliens are Demons

Aliens are Demons
Vision of Two UFOs
Michelle Collier 1997

2 Corinthians 11:14 "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel
of light."


I had a vision of two UFO's over my neighborhood. They were extremely large. As large as the neighborhood itself. They hovered there making a humming sound. They pulsated as if they were breathing. They had an orange glow, however they were somewhat transparent. You could see through them. They reminded me of sea creatures, maybe sting rays.

I was very afraid. I could see them and so could everyone in the neighborhood. I thought to myself I must get in the house and get all the children together and pray.

There were others in the house with me. I knew that they realized that for the first time in their lives they realized that what I had been predicting about the end of the world all these years was really true. However, I didn't have time to explain. I had a strong sense that our lives were in danger.

I can't explain to you the terror that I experienced. These beings were on the street, they were coming to get us. I could hear their feet smacking the ground like webbed duck's feet. They had long skinny fingers and they were orange like the space crafts. They were also transparent. You could see through their skin.

They got into the house with us. We couldn't keep them out. I could read their thoughts and they could read mine as well. I was calling on the Lord and I was afraid for my life. For the first time in my life I wanted a gun. I wanted to protect myself and my children. I began to call on the Lord to save us.

I want to interject here that I know that God has not given us the spirit of fear, but I believe I was given this vision in order to experience the terror that is to come so that I can warn everyone to be spiritually and mentally prepared. What I witnessed was a supernatural demonic invasion and everyone's lives were in jeopardy.

The terror that I experienced in this vision was tremendous because it was undeniably real. The fear was so overpowering that I came out of the vision because of my inability to take anymore. Immediately I was impressed to chronicle everything that I experienced and share it with others. We were being warned of what is coming.

Revelation 12:7-12 "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."
The day is coming, when other dimensional beings are going to be physically seen on earth with evil angels full of wrath because they will only have a short time. This will happening during a time that the bible describes as the Great Tribulation. This period is for an appointed time and the time will be cut short. For if the time were not cut short, humanity would not survive:

Matthew 24:21-22 "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."


Due to the fact these evil angels know they are coming, they are preparing mankind for their arrival. There has been much disinformation about UFO activity and the seriousness of what is going on. The media has sensationalized UFO sightings and abductions to trivialize the activity and lull the world to sleep to what is truly going on. The truth of the matter is that many people around the world have been abducted by aliens and many more have seen flying space crafts The government and NASA have acknowledged UFO activity and many astronauts have witnessed UFO's while doing missions.

If you have read this far, you probably don't need anybody to convince you that aliens do exist. Something inside you tells you this is true as it did to me. Since I have begun to look into this matter I have found a true alien agenda that is totally in line with biblical prophecy. It has a lot to do with the New Age Movement, the Masonic Lodge and the New World Order, three massive demonic movements.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read this all the way through but, as soon as I began it resonated in me. I've been feeling, especially Sunday to Monday, that humming energy these past days; it is unnerving and it feelse dense and predatory. All I could do is pray through the oppressiveness. It affected my son so much, he is mentally ill and I thought he was going to have a massive breakdown. It is lurking, waiting to destroy anyone who resists. You can't do it alone, we all need Lord Jesus to intercede.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the article thoroughly. I feel that it is correct and that the time is closer than we think. Mayans predict Dec,21 2012 to be the end date but I believe that date is jus the beginning of Wat is to come. By 3 1/2 yrs after 12/21/12 most of earthen population will be wiped out. There are few safe zones the government knows about but they don't warn us because the demons are at work with them and they want most of the population ( sinners) gone. I jus wish an angel of light would come to warn and help me in these times, because the lord knows iv done a lot of bad deeds (sins) I jus pray for forgiveness and help in these times. I suggest everyone else do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with a lot of what I read,that their are e.t's with an evil agenda that the gov. is also involved in.But I do not believe all e.t's are evil.I have had experiences with a race called the Arcturians,and have experienced myself in a higher dimentional reality through their assistence.They aknowledge the master Jesus and they resonate with the higher light frequencies of love.They showed me that our destiny are these higher vibrations of love.The reptilians,greys and the destruction that is happening on Earth is all lower dimentional and is the seperation that is explained in the Bible.Those who choose the higher path will see Heaven and those who choose the lower will see hell.It is free will.It does not all have to do with any one religion.I wonder if we will be rescued sometimes by these beings ships,who also fight for us and our sovreignty through love.There is no way my experience of the Arcturians could be faked or manipulated,because I experienced my Self on the soul vibrational level of light and love.I felt God and was one with God and all the beings.We are symbiotic.I am left with a question,if deamons can influence or possess through sound as in the music industry,why not angels as well?

    ReplyDelete