Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dream of Tsunami & Divine Protection in House


Dream of Tsunami & Divine Protection in House
Michelle Collier
October 2005

I dreamed that I was inside a one story building and I was looking out right at the ocean. All of a sudden I could see that a tsunami was coming but there was something different about this one. It appeared that there were several different billows welling up as opposed to just one large billow. They also looked very stormy, like rushing waves as opposed to one large smooth wave.

There were some people with me and we rushed to try to move up higher within the building but there were no stairs leading up. I remember trying to calm down and think straight because I was in a panic. I thought get chairs and pile them up on top of tables, but it was too late for that. The building we were in had large bay windows that went up to the ceiling and I could see the that water had already completely covered the building but no water had come inside.

After a few moments I could see that the wave had washed over our building and subsided, I remember seeing people enter the building from outside. They had survived. I realized that God had protected us completely. Not one drop of water came inside that building.

3 comments:

  1. It means don't change your life, job, lifestyle or situation. Where you are, who you are is the safest place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great encouragement! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about your dreams I too have had many dreams/ visions i'll be posting them on my blog soon. Shalom. :-)

    ReplyDelete