Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dream of Bright Blue UFO

This image was sent to me from one of my readers when this dream was first published.

Dream of Bright Blue UFO
September 13, 2004
Michelle Collier


I dreamed that I was camping and I looked out of my tent up toward the sky. There was a bright neon blue light that was moving very quickly across the sky. It was somewhat transparent and it looked like the moon except it was neon blue. As it moved closer to the trees it transformed into a vehicle in appearance similar to what a flying saucer or space ship might look like. It still looked like it was made out of neon blue light.

As it disappeared behind the trees, suddenly a helicopter flew right near it and hovered over the trees. The helicopter had USA on the side of it along with some other words. Suddenly I looked ahead and I saw an alien lurched on top of a car. He was in a catlike position as if he was about to pounce. There was an officer standing in front of him with a flashlight. The alien looked exactly like the ones many claim to have seen. Skinny,large head and big black eyes. It was my sense the thing was evil, even demonic and that the spacecraft was extra-dimensional. Meaning, it is able to travel from one dimension to another. (I have gathered from many dreams that beside man-made military UFOs, and extra-dimensional craft, there are also some UFOs that are living, breathing vehicles or creatures of some kind. They also seem to be extra-dimensional.) End of dream.

Update 2011



Get Paid to Blog

Do you want or have a blog?  Would you like to make money online doing what you love?  Join our team of professional viral bloggers. Learn how you can make a substantial income utilizing our Viral Blogging System!

1 comment:

  1. Creepy. I just had a dream of a quick moving bright blue orb about the size of a baseball. It seemed to be following me and my dream started out camping in a tent too! But in my dream I don't think it was a UFO. It was kind of just some creepy thing stalking me.

    ReplyDelete