Friday, May 6, 2011

Dream of Blue Orb Light Beings

Notice Tinkerbell & the Seemingly Blue Moon


Dream of Blue Orb Light Beings
Michelle Collier
May 6, 2011

This is the second vision I have had of the neon blue light orb. Over the years, I have wondered if these round fluorescent colored lights were extraterrestrials, angels or perhaps military drones designed with some type of technologically advanced light energy. However, to my dismay, through this vision, I have discovered that at least some of these orbs are in fact light beings.

This morning, I dreamed that I was looking up in the sky at a UFO. It was round like the moon and hovered in the air. It was bright blue and appeared to be made of light. It knew my thoughts. When I realized it was there, it immediately morphed in front of my eyes into something else. I cannot say exactly what it morphed into physically, but I do know it was intrinsically wicked. It amazed and frightened me. But I stood there and continued to watch.

Suddenly there appeared two white lights. They were tiny and looked like two brilliant silver stars floating in the air. Someone was standing with me as we watched the two stars hang in the sky right in front of us. Then suddenly the two sparkling stars morphed into two cute little fairies. The two fairies buzzed around like little bumble bees and looked a lot like Tinkerbell from Peter Pan.

"Tinker Bell was described by Barrie as a fairy who mended pots and kettles, like an actual tinker.[1] Her dialogue consists of the sounds of a tinkling bell, which is understandable only to those familiar with the language of the fairies. In the original stage productions, she was represented on stage by a darting light "created by a small mirror held in the hand off-stage and reflecting a little circle of light from a powerful lamp"[2]" Source

The person standing next to me moved forward toward these two little buzzing fairies in order to get a better view for they were very tiny, probably the same size as a humming bird. I screamed no! Don't go near them, they are evil! Then suddenly the two fairies morphed again into two black cloaked figures, similar to the angel of death depicted with a skeleton face and scythe.

Suddenly the two black cloaked beings were murdering human beings and taking the scythe and using it to saw people to death. It was a bloody massacre. I cannot describe the diabolical wickedness involved for I have never witnessed anything like it, not even in the worse horror film or nightmare.

There exists, an evil that is beyond imagination. The only way I have been able to realize it is through these visions. Over the years, I have learned that all of the visions I have witnessed have a true basis in physical reality and this dream is no exception.

Hebrews 13:1-2
"Let brotherly love continue"
"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares
"

The meaning here is that other dimensional beings (angels), have the ability to take on different form.
II Corinthians 11:14
"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light"



UPDATE 5/9/11 -Some Evidence that the Vision has base in Reality

DAVID WILCOCK

ASCENSION IS A PROCESS, NOT A CONCLUSION

"My brother was contacted in February 2002 by a blue orb that turned into a massive Stargate-type vortex on his ceiling -- and gave him a telepathic message about Ascension."

The sad thing about the above experience, is that the person interacting with this other dimensional being has no clue that what he is getting involved in is extremely dark. I am not saying that I know everything, but I have yet to have any positive visions about these experiences. I consider these dreams to be warnings.

Get Paid to Blog

Do you want or have a blog?  Would you like to make money online doing what you love?  Join our team of professional viral bloggers. Learn how you can make a substantial income utilizing our Viral Blogging System!


1 comment:

  1. Walt Disnep is supposed to be this old century Illuminati, anyway. He was directing his work to children and anyone that wanted to be involved in the things they saw in these disnep movies. People have to have the Holy Spirit in order to know what is from heaven and what is from hell. These disnep movies have the same dark undertone you saw in your visions and sadly some are already hypnotized by these ideas, powers and wonders with no idea of it's underlining premonitions.

    ReplyDelete