Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dream of Arab Uprisings

Image Source: www.armacad.info

Dream of Arab Uprising
Michelle Collier
April 17, 2005

I dreamed that I was on a downtown city street and I saw Arab people and
what appeared to be Islamic groups marching down the street and riding
bandwagons.

They were blocking off the side streets with protests so that no traffic could
come through the main street.

I saw what looked like a middle eastern man who had a covered cart or
wagon, the nose of a machine gun appeared to be pointing out of it. Shots
started firing on innocent protesters. I was standing there with them.

I remember thinking, is he shooting this way?

There seemed to be some sort of sit in organized, and people were sitting
on the floor waiting for something. I noticed a number of black people who
seemed to be joining this movement.

2011 Update




Update March 2011: The Coming of the Imam Mahdi


No comments:

Post a Comment