Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dream of Beached Dolphins


Dream of Beached Dolphins
Michelle Collier
March 12, 2005

I dreamed that I was at the beach and I saw rescue workers trying to save
dolphins that had stranded themselves on the beach. As they attempted to
drag the dolphins back out to sea, the dolphins resisted them.

I saw an Indian lady standing there looking at the situation and I said to her,
it appears that the dolphins don't want to go back, that they want to stay
here with us. She agreed.

I asked her if there was a prophecy concerning this situation and she said
yes, she believed it had something to do with the Keepers and a prophecy
called the Wedding. I told her I had heard of that prophecy. End of Dream.

Update 2011

We've been having a small epidemic of fish die-offs and beachings lately. Just more confirmation that the dreams have a direct base in reality. Dreaming about real stuff. The Indian Prophecy of the Keepers and the Wedding would be interesting to look into.

The article below is interesting as it mentions possible toxic event and the BP oil spill but no mention is made of the recent ocean levels and testing for radiation.

CNN Scientists unsure why dolphins washing up dead

CNN) -- Dead baby bottlenose dolphins are continuing to wash up in record numbers on the shores of the Gulf of Mexico, and scientists do not know why.

Since February 2010 to April 2011, 406 dolphins were found either stranded or reported dead offshore.

The occurrence has prompted the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to designate these deaths as an "unusual mortality event" or UME. The agency defines a UME as a stranding incident that is unexpected or involves a significant loss of any marine mammal population.

2 comments:

  1. I have had dreams as well since I was a little girl.. I dreamt of the Thai Tsunami 3 days in a row before it happened.. I also dreamt thatit is the end of earth as we know there will be survivors but we may not be able to stay here on this planet...but they/we will have ways of going somewhere else..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. have u had any dreams lately?

    ReplyDelete