Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dream of Air & Water on Mars


I had this dream on February 5, 2005

I dreamed I was looking up at the sky and I could see two full moons moving
close together until they became one like an eclipse. I remember seeing sand dunes everywhere.

I appeared to be standing near a structure which was some type of building. Then I slid down a very dusty hill where I came to be standing in some type of whirlpool or gulley. A small pool of water was swirled around my ankles.

I was obviously walking freely on this planet, there was water there and I was able to breathe.

After some research, I am convinced that I was on Mars, there is water there, building like structures, and a breathable atmosphere.

_______________________________________

Update 11/2/10

Prior to having this dream, I knew nothing about mars. I did not know that it had two moons, Phobos and Deimos, nor did I know that Nasa was searching for water on the planet. I have been holding my breath over the years, waiting for NASA to announce it has a breatheable atmosphere. In the video below, Andrew D. Basiago, announces that there are in fact humans on Mars, humanoids, animals and a breatheable atmosphere.

National Geographic Article - Nasa Discovers Water on Mars 8/1/2008

The Mars Agenda with Andrew D. Basiago

ALIENEVENT 2012 CONFERENCE ANDREW D. BASIAGO, HUMANOID BEINGS AND ANIMAL SPECIES FOUND ON MARS, NOV 15, 2009, LOS ANGELES from Saeed David Farman on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment