Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dream of Transhumanism

View Image
Dream of Transhumanism
February 10, 2005
Michelle Collier

I dreamed that I saw a race of people on another planet. They looked
human, but I knew that they were not. They were all caucasian and looked
unusually attractive. (End of dream.)

The next day I heard of the show Andromeda, something in my spirit said,
that’s it. I did some research and found that part of the show is based on a
race of genetically engineered humans who live on another planet who are
supposed to be superhuman or superior in every way. The word android
also came to me which means: a mobile robot usually with a human form.

I believe what the Lord is showing me is that these things are actually
going on, and these fantasy shows are based on some semblance of
reality. We shall soon see.

2011 Update: Definition of Transhumanism








Get Paid to Blog

Do you want or have a blog?  Would you like to make money online doing what you love?  Join our team of professional viral bloggers. Learn how you can make a substantial income utilizing our Viral Blogging System!

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing new under the sun (and ours is not the only sun).

    I have seen since 1986 that there are 2 kinds of people, the summoned and the altered. The summoned are those that heard the divine calling and have kept their garments white (not mixed with cybernetics). The altered are those who mixed their divine heritage with the grand pharmakon which alters their biological and spiritual destiny. Needless to say, these altered types are the children of the damned. They have sold their inheritance for a morsel of bread which is the bread of deception and death, not the bread of life. They were promised immortality and instead have become the embodiment of evil. Only from this perception can the "second death" be fully appreciated.

    ReplyDelete