Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dream of Unconstitutional Police Factions Martial Law

This morning I dreamed the police officers knew about the New World Order and how law enforcement would be used to act unconstitutionally against American citizens. Some of them wanted to fight against the New World Order, global governance under the EU. (My new world order dream was fulfilled in 2009. We are officially in the new world order now)

One of the officers told me about it and how there were factions within law enforcement who were resisting the new world order movement (a faction is: a group or clique within a larger group, party, government, organization). I began to cry and I told him how sorry I was and that I knew all about it. I reached out to touch his hand in understanding and he pulled away and looked around as not to draw attention to himself.

Then he told me that the police force were under secret orders and commanded not to leave the area. They were all on standby. I believe they were waiting to institute martial law. He wanted me to assist him in creating a diversion so he could get out of the area. He did not want to take part in what was about to happen to American citizens and violate their constitutional rights. I said okay but at the same time I was afraid that he might be trying to trick me. I wondered if this was something I should get involved in.

Suddenly he threw on a civilian disguise and pulled out a big gun and then he started shooting in the air. He then began running and I could see helicopters and ground forces chasing him. I quickly decided I did not want to get involved and began running back to where I started from.

Update 2011: Martial Law has started. Factions are being created. Rights violated.



No comments:

Post a Comment