Thursday, December 7, 2006

Freak Twister Hits London

I just feel led to once again draw attention to the freaky weather we are having. Weather that I know will only continue to increase in its freakiness.

A twister hit London recently that was highly rare. Only one person was hospitalized but everyone in the area were completely astounded and some terrified.

I wonder how long it will be before people begin to truly demand answers about what is happening with our weather.

I had a dream yesterday that there was an 11 point earthquake and the earth tilted backward about 23 degrees, I would guess. In researching this, I found that prophets have predicted that this will indeed happen and that after that the weather will switch with summer in winter and vice versa with weather patterns being totally unpredictable.

I remember when I was a little girl, I heard it predicted that at the time of the end of the world the weather will change with winter in summer and vice versa. Its amazing how I am seeing these concepts come to play in the last days.

Freak Twister Hits London

1 comment:

  1. If you wish to see an on-going up-to-date summary of freak weather and natural earth events, take a look at www.earthchangestv.com. Not religious in nature, but documentary.

    "There's no place like home" Dorothy

    ReplyDelete