Sunday, May 13, 2007

Great Pics - Manmade UFO

Not too long ago, I had a dream about what I called a Manmade UFO. What I saw was a high tech military antigravity flying machine. The power source was generated from a wheel within another wheel spinning in opposite directions at high velocity. It was somewhat metallic in nature and had a U.S. Military Seal on it. It appeared to be doing surveillance maneuvers near a mountain side.

Since having this dream, I have received numerous confirmations that such machines exist and that I am accurate in conveying the power source. I have just come across some very good photos of what I believe to be the same thing. The only difference between this one and the one I saw, is the one in this picture has a tail and the one I saw did not and it had a little bit more mass. However, it was flat on the bottom and the top, was circular in shape and whizzed and spun.

Chad's Sighting on Coast to Coast









Read my Manmade UFO Dream from 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment