Thursday, August 14, 2008

Aliens are Our Brothers





May 14, 2008, 11:12

Aliens are our brothers: Vatican
There is no contradiction between faith in God and believing that aliens may live somewhere in the universe, according to the Vatican’s chief astronomer, the Associated Press reports.

In the interview with the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano, the Rev. Jose Gabriel Funes is quoted as saying he doesn’t rule out the possibility that life could have developed on other planets.

"Just as we consider earthly creatures as 'a brother,' and 'sister,' why should we not talk about an 'extra-terrestrial brother'? It would still be part of creation," said Funes. "Thinking otherwise would be like ‘putting limits’ on God’s omnipotence."

Funes discussed the relationship between science and faith, saying there was no contradiction between the two.

He also urged the Church and the scientific community to leave behind any divisions.
(End of Article)

_________________________________________

I began speaking out about the UFO conspiracy in 1997 after I had my first Alien Invasion dream/vision (Revelation 12). At that time I knew very little. As I spoke out on these things, of course I was ridiculed. At that time, my message was "Aliens are Demons". That is according to what I saw in reference to an invasion and the fulfillment of Revelation 12.

However, since that time, I have a clearer understanding of other dimensional beings, what we call angels or extraterrestrials and I understand that there are both good and evil. I have not been shown much about good angels as I suppose that it is the calling of others, whom I respect. However, in terms of the evil angels (intrusive other dimensional beings, ETs), I have been given much insight).

As we approach closer to their arrival or open appearance, we are beginning to hear more about them in the media. However, do not be deceived, there are both good and evil ETs. It is the evil ones with which we need to be extra concerned.

Knowah

No comments:

Post a Comment