Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Yuba City CA Chemtrails and Everything

We saw these chemtrails in Sacramento at the same time and expected there would be a flu outbreak. They are out again today, so we expect to see more swine flu outbreaks in the Sacramento area. I will be keeping my kids home the rest of this week.

My girlfriend lives in Fair Oaks where swine flu has already been reported. Her daughter is at the hospital today being tested after coming down with a case of the flu herself. Pray for them that they test negative. A positive testing could cause an indefinite quarantine.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, My wife and I live in ft bragg ca, and we were sprayed 5-6 days ago, by both the high altitude jet and that same white plane you filmed. I am an RN in a rehabilitation hospital, and since that spraying, 100% of those patients who sleep with open windows now have asthma attacks, and pneumonia. The elderly are vulnerable, and the effects of this spraying shows up in them better than the stronger people. All my patients who do NOT sleep with open windows, and never open them in the day, AND who do not go outside are NOT suffering any respiratory issues. The mathmatical probability of this is impossible.

    ReplyDelete