Monday, March 21, 2011

Dream of State Border Checkpoints

Dream of State Border Checkpoints
Michelle Collier
August 15, 2005

I dreamed that it was illegal to cross state lines from one state to another and the streets were unsafe. Martial law had been instituted and the military were monitoring the borders of each state to ensure no civilian travel.

We were putting on backpacks and preparing to leave home. We were on our way to sneak across the state border. There were a couple of kids with us.

Home seemed to be a big white house. We intended to take a dolly with us, on foot, on which to carry stuff. But we were fearful that someone would steal it from us. So we decided to stash it in the backyard until nightfall and take it with us then. It was early evening.

We were in the backyard putting the dolly away and a little white car drove up. A little girl got out and walked up to me. She asked me if I had any oil that she could have. I said yes. She followed me into the house and I opened up the cupboard. There were two bottles of oil.

I thought to give her one and keep one for myself. But I feared, what if I need more. So I got a container and poured most of the bottle in there and gave it to her.


2011 UPDATE: Man held up at U.S. Homeland Security Checkpoint Unconstitutionally



Get Paid to Blog

Do you want or have a blog?  Would you like to make money online doing what you love?  Join our team of professional viral bloggers. Learn how you can make a substantial income utilizing our Viral Blogging System!

No comments:

Post a Comment