Friday, June 3, 2011

I Am The Chalice

Artwork by Carla Sanders


Written by
Michelle Collier


I am the chalice of love and life

In my womb holds the sweet fluids of vibration that cooperated in the great process that brought you into physical being

I do not own you

I seek not to control you

My only desire is that you come into knowing who you are and what you shall become

May my love strengthen you

May my life support you

May my understanding nurture and protect you

In order that you may also understand that you have a divine nature and a divine purpose to fulfill

I know that in time, all will be revealed and in time you will discover the great power that you possess

I relinquish all mental constructs that have been placed upon us and desire to trap us in this physical realm

I embrace all that is holy, pure and productive to ensure your evolution

I commit myself to you and I promise to ensure that you will soon know who you are, where you have come from and why you are here

I am not your mother

But who I am, is who you will become

One who is wise, all knowing and all powerful

Even as the one who created us is the same

And soon, my sweet love, we will experience this joy of oneness with our creator
and we will know all things even as we are known and are loved

So keep my words close to your heart and know that I am simply a chalice, the chosen vessel to bring you forth and assist you in this great truth and experience of becoming
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment