Monday, June 20, 2011

My Wish For You


My Wish For You

A Poem by Michelle Collier


I wish you the best and beautiful day

I wish you success in every way

You are the light that shines in my soul

You are the part that has made me whole

I wish you to excel beyond the stars above

Because you are my unconditional love

I wish for the day when we will unite

together we'll shine one luminous light

Our light will explode into ecstasy

a radiant and joyous love energy

A love energy that soars in the sky

encouraging all to believe they can fly

I wish for you to fly with those wings

because I know that you can do all things

My wish is to see your vision come true

because I so believe in you

Now sail through the clouds as we all stand and see

your dreams become a reality

Now is the time

Now is your moment

Now Fly


No comments:

Post a Comment