Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Vision: Releasing Insecurity



Transparency

This article is based on my own personal readings utilizing the Tarot during my meditation practice. I have chosen to share the material openly with you, as I realize it is part of my own personal growth process. I hope that you will keep an open mind and heart, as I seek to develop my highest Self and share this transformative experience with you. Perhaps in the process you can also learn and grow with me.

The Tarot

I asked my highest Self to help me explain to you that the Tarot is a tool for self development, a revealer of pure truth and self reflection. When I asked this question, the first thing that entered my mind was: Thoughts are Things. This concept can also be known as Quantum Mechanics.

The creation of an ancient device or tool to help reveal such a highly advanced process as Quantum Mechanics, not only reveals the wisdom of our ancestors but also reveals that they were highly knowledgeable of physics and the power of the mind/intention.

Quantum Physics/Mechanics is the study of how everything that makes up the universe, both seen and unseen (atomic and sub-atomic particles) is derived. Research has proven that these sub-atomic particles harmonize with their vibrational equivalents creating a "quantum field" which in turn creates the phyical things that can be observed in physical form.

In short, this has a lot to do with how the tarot cards actually work.

In essence, we are dealing with Thought and Pure Energy or the process of Thoughts Becoming Things. Meditating with cards not only has helped me to better understand the nature of quantum physics, enabling me to see the immediate production of any given thought or question, but it has also assisted me with tremendous results to look deeper beneath the surface of my thoughts into my heart and discover ways to enoble my character and cultivate my highest Self. So with no further ado, let's get into Releasing Insecurity.

Discerning Our Motives

This card showing up in the overall reading of my spread happened to fall in the reversed position, upside down. The energy present in this card is one of a material or financial nature. Falling in the reveresed position is a key indication to be aware of materialism. The question I am asking myself has to do with whether my MOTIVE is Service to Self (STS) or Service to Others (STO). The appearance of this card sends a strong message to watch out for this materilistic type of energy, which if I am not careful can deter me from my true path. So at this point in the reading I had to take a deep meditative look at myself and discover how this is playing out in my intentions. Upon deep examination I realized it stemmed from insecurity and poverty from my past. Never having enough (circumstance) produced feelings of insecurity (energy) that attracts more feelings of insecurity (energy) to present conditions. There is a natural tendency to be preoccupied with material necessities.


Service to Others (STO)

What I truly gained from this portion of the reading was the importance of discerning my motives and intentions when approaching practical endeavors, for me, especially where work and finance are concerned. Feelings of lack and insecurity (negative energy) can become the focal point of endeavors that should have brought forth abundance but because the proper energy is not present in the work, this lower frequency vibrates with its match (quantum physics) and attracts more poverty and lack. This creates further insecurity and leads to STS.

Producing more STO in my life brings with it a nucleus of positive energy that is filled with charity, joy and abundance. Note to self: create more STO opportunities and always check motives/intentions.


Awareness of Self Doubt

My meditation this morning had to do specifically with a decision I needed to make regarding a business venture I am pursuing. This card is a key indicator in the area of career and goals/intentions. Again, this card shows up in the reversed position revealing some blocks in this area for me. As I am doing the reading it is becoming more and more apparent to me that these blocks (mental thoughts) are creating barriers for me in my career arena.

Keying in on this early in the process is vital to my success and begins to create a feeling of gratitude to my highest Self for revealing this to me and allowing me an opportunity to correct this behavior before journeying off on another pursuit leading to futility and regret! Powerful stuff! Pursuing work without the proper energy for success only produces failure and self doubt, I realize this now in a powerful way. About this time I break for a moment of silent prayer and weeping as I focus on this negative energy within my heart and begin to release it. I immediately feel a release and then continue on with my reading.


Strength is a Challenge

This card can indicate physical, mental or moral strength. It also indicates the ability to control one's actions with minimal effort. This card's message to me shows clearly that not utilizing the proper energy (STO) in my endeavors makes obtaining STRENGTH, a challenge. Duh?

Thought produces things, therefore STS thoughts continually create challenges for me in the area of strength. This card is just further notification that the Strength to produces favorable results and success will not be present in my endeavor without a strong intention to 1) set my motive to STO, 2) beware of self doubt STS, and 3) continuously hold my focus on Strength which is my ability to channel negative energy into positive! Equation: STS-STS=STO!

I will conclude the reading here, as I believe we both have enough insight within this portion to recognize, identify and release self doubt/insecurity through the power of thought and intention. I will add that the final outcome of this reading does end in success!

Thank you for allowing me to share with you. Being transparent is part of my recovery process from insecurity; and I appreciate the opportunity to share with you.

Wholeness and Balanced Vibrations!~ (Tarot Images Courtesy Aecclectic Tarot)

2 comments: