Friday, October 4, 2013

US House Shutdown Congress: Capitol Hill, The White House and National P...

Please see my:  Dream of Jesse Jackson & U.S. Riots

I am not a political person, but I am extremely concerned about the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) because it will effect me and my family directly. For personal reasons based on my own experience dealing with government funded health insurance, I have long ago opted out of the medical care industry.

How I deal with my health concerns is my own responsibility. However, due to my own personal decision, I now owe the government money for insurance I did not request and do not intend to use. This is unconstitutional, regardless to the fact it is now the law of the land.

I am asking the American people to pay attention to this issue and support your local congressmen who are acting valiantly in your defense to defund Obamacare. This is in your best interest and in the best interest of our economy. If something is not done soon, we will see the effects that this will have negatively on American businesses, the medical field, and we as a people directly. Rise up America, please rise up!

No comments:

Post a Comment