Thursday, May 21, 2009

MIND READING TECHNOLOGY!


FACT OR FICTION!


Wait! Wait. What is the EYE IN THE SKY Project, you ask?

The image of the eye in the sky above is not mine. As many of you are aware, I had the Welcome to the New World Order Dream in December of 2005. At that time we scoured the internet looking for confirmations. We found one other, another dream posted in the prophecy forum of America Online. It was by a girl named Michelle who had a similar dream she titled "The New World Order Dream" which also specifically acknolwedged a giant metal eyeball in the sky watching everyone.

Besides this, to this day I have found no other information available on this phenomenon. I have been writing about it for years crawling over search engines looking for images, anything that would help me communicate this message. There has been very little out there. However, suddenly we find this: THE EYE IN THE SKY PROJECT.

If you click on the link below it will lead you to their blog which is promoted by AUDACITY PRODUCTIONS or other. Hmmm, interesting. It appears to me that they are collecting material loosely based on the issue of a giant eyeball in the sky that hovers over a city one summer for seven days and then disappears. They say they want to use the idea for a radio drama. Sounds like war of the worlds.

My question is, why would they want to do a radio drama about a giant eyeball hovering the sky in the summer over a city for seven days and then disappearing? They want people to send in their ideas, everything from diary entries, dreams, photos, short stories, whatever.

Please, somebody tell me this is not a coincidence? Is this some kind of preparatory conditioning? What's really going on? I need your input on this one guys. Thanks!



NEW WORLD ORDER DREAM

When I had the dream Welcome to the New World Order, what impressed me the most to the point of sheer terror was the mechanical eyeball in the sky. I had the dream in 2005. Since that time I have received repeated confirmation that the technology involved is called consciousness enhanced technology. The ability to make machines conscious and aware. The interesting thing about the eyeball in the sky was, however, not only was it fully conscious it could READ MY MIND!


More Confirmations on Latest Technologies:

Pentagon Preps Soldier Telepathy Push

Forget the battlefield radios, the combat PDAs or even infantry hand signals. When the soldiers of the future want to communicate, they’ll read each other’s minds.

At least, that’s the hope of researchers at the Pentagon’s mad-science division Darpa. The agency’s budget for the next fiscal year includes $4 million to start up a program called Silent Talk. The goal is to “allow user-to-user communication on the battlefield without the use of vocalized speech through analysis of neural signals.” That’s on top of the $4 million the Army handed out last year to the University of California to investigate the potential for computer-mediated telepathy.

Before being vocalized, speech exists as word-specific neural signals in the mind. Darpa wants to develop technology that would detect these signals of “pre-speech,” analyze them, and then transmit the statement to an intended interlocutor. Darpa plans to use EEG to read the brain waves. It’s a technique they’re also testing in a project to devise mind-reading binoculars that alert soldiers to threats faster the conscious mind can process them. Read More Here

THE VOICE

For the past month I've been waking up during the night almost every night. This is highly unusual for me. Last night I was really tired because I have not been getting enough sleep. I was sleeping very soundly, deep in REM and dreaming, when a voice intruded into my dream.

It was definitely not a part of my dream. If you are like me and you have had many dreams, you can begin to recognize trends and patterns. You can also recognize certain qualities of dreams as well. I have had dreams where I heard a voice. This was not like that.

In my dream I was having a conversation with some ladies about mundane things and in the background very close to my head, if not in my head, I heard someone saying something. But I was still very much into my dream and my conversation and the voice did not register with me.

Then I distinctly heard someone say, can you hear me?

At this point in my dream, I begin to pull out as if I am waking up but instead I'm still asleep and I'm thinking I heard something. Then as if the voice was on a microphone extremely close to my head I hear someone say, HELLO~?!!! Like, you would say hello, wake up.

At that my heart made a big thud and I woke up fast. My first instinct was fear because the voice was so loud and close to my head, I thought someone had put a ladder up to my window because it was open and my head was right next to it. As I looked up I realized no one was there.

The first thing I thought of was that voice. Intuitively I knew someone just woke me up from my dream. I knew it was a test. I know many of you are going to leave this forum right now upon hearing this. But if you believe anything in the past I have said to you is true, if I told you consciousness enhanced technology exists four years ago based on my dreams, then please trust me when I tell you they are testing their equipment right now! Remember in June all TVs go digital. Telephones are next.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN HAVING SIMILAR EXPERIENCES, I NEED YOU TO COMMENT ON THIS BLOG! I HAVE LINKS TO OTHER RELATED INFORMATION AND MATERIAL. I CANNOT POST IT ALL HERE. PLEASE RESPOND.

No comments:

Post a Comment