Friday, May 1, 2009

My Thoughts About Swine Flu

As many of you know, I have been posting quite a bit about the Swine Flu. I try to keep everybody informed of information as I come across it but I do not always have time to post much commentary. My concern with swine flu, martial law, checkpoints etc., all have to do with my concern for the protection of our civil liberties.

As most of you would agree, we are watching the end of the U.S. Constitution. I post all the information that I do in this blog to document mainstream evidence that our civil liberties are under constant threat by these types of issues.

I am not afraid of getting the flu, what concerns me is the authorities forcing me and those I care about to do anything against our will. I have had many dreams about martial law, enforced vaccinations, civil war and the New World Order. I am slowly but surely begin to watch the beginning of these realities set the stage to be played out in real time right before our eyes.

CNN is overplaying the whole swine flu agenda, in what appears to be an attempt to create a sense of hyper-fear over the issue. That is not my intention. I just want everyone to see the build up to what I am convinced will eventually be enforced vaccinations and martial law.

Each of us have our particular work to do. Mine as a broadcaster is to stay informed and to inform you. I pray that each of us will be active in our doing part. Many blessings to you all.

Knowah

No comments:

Post a Comment