Could this be the sign that many Prophecy Majors have been looking for or will this lead up to it?
Today Pope Benedict spoke at Mount Nebo:
said Saturday that his visit to the Middle East was a reminder of the "inseparable bond" between the Catholic Church and the , a relationship that has been strained at times under his leadership.
Visit the Sacred Places that Pope Benedict is Going to Visit in The First Papal Trip to The Area Since 2000!
This movie, which has been produced by the Israeli ministry of tourism shows the holiest christian sites in Israel.
Schedule of the Papal Visit to the Holy Land
Monday, 11 May, 2009: Arrival and Official Welcome
* Arrival at Ben-Gurion International Airport (from Jordan). Official welcoming
ceremony headed by President Shimon Peres
* Official welcoming ceremony and meeting with President Shimon Peres
* Visit Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes' Memorial
Tuesday, 12 May, 2009: Jerusalem and Mass at Kidron Valley
* Visit the Temple Mount and meet with the Grand Mufti
* Visit the Western Wall accompanied by the Chief Rabbis of Israel
* Visit the Chief Rabbis at the Heichal Shlomo Synagogue
* Visit Mount Zion and the Coenaculum (the site of the Last Supper). Celebration
of the Eucharist
* Visit Gethsemane Church and a solemn afternoon Mass at the Kidron Valley
Wednesday, 13 May, 2009: Visit Bethlehem
* Celebration of Mass at Manger Square
Thursday, 14 May, 2009: Visit Nazareth
* Public morning Mass at Precipice Mountain
* Visit the Basilica of the Annunciation
Friday, 15 May, 2009: Departure
* Visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in the Old City of Jerusalem
* Official farewell and ceremony at Ben-Gurion International Airport, including
speeches by President Shimon Peres and Pope Benedict XVI
Could this mark the beginning of the Great Tribulation?
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. (See Article: The Great Tribulation )
David Flynn writes in his book Temple at the Center of Time that he believes the Ark of the Covenant is located in a cave at Mount Nebo. According to this map, The Pope is literally standing on Mount Nebo, possibly with the Ark, facing Jerusalem and preparing to make his grand entrance.
Now I know this is not the first Papal visit of this sort, but there is a lot of buzz in the Prophetic Community regarding this particular Pope, this particular time in Israel's history concerning the selling of land and possibility of full scale war, as well as, rumors concerning our very own President. All these things combined makes this particular visit especially noteworthy. I will definitely be following this story.
The War will End in Fire for the Enemies of Israel (Dream of Nuclear War in Middle East?)
Antichrist Comes with His Holy One's - Aliens in UFOs (Dream of False 2nd Coming?)
Antichrist Sets up Era of Peace and Global Dictatorship (Dream of New World Order)
Antichrist Allows the Building of Third Jerusalem Temple (Abomination of Desolation)
The Antichrist Slide Show