Friday, April 23, 2010

Blood Sacrifice & The Blood of Jesus


Is it possible that the communion ritual was added to the New Testament, and is in fact an ungodly act?

[Jn 6:53-56] Truly, Truly, I tell you, if you do not eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.54Anyone who does eat my flesh and drink my blood has eternal life, and I shall raise him up on the last day.55For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood lives in me and I live in that person.

Why would Jesus lead his followers to symbollically eat flesh and drink blood?

Did the practice of blood drinking originate with the Nephilem and imposed on believers through Catholicism?

"The clergy regularly lead their congregations in the so-called "Holy Communion", known as the Eucharist. In fact, this unholy communion represents the symbolic re-enactment of the murder of Jesus, including the grotesque symbolic cannibalistic Anunnaki behaviour of eating the flesh of Jesus, and the vampiric Anunnaki practice of drinking his blood. Thus, the modern-day priests of the Christian clergy do indeed belong to the bloodthirsty tribe of Aaron." Amitakh Stanford

This is a critical question. For many not participating in the communion ritual is a damnable act. However, could failure to look critically at the ritual itself be equally as damnable?

What precedent outside of scripture do we as humans have for this symbolic act?

Much of what Jesus taught resonates with our spirit, and have a humanitarian precedent such as love, peace and selflessness. However this blood drinking ritual has no precedent that I know of outside of vampirism and satanism. Please comment. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment